Historische Auto Ren Club (HARC) located at Zwanenburgerdijk 296 in Zwanenburg, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
1161 NL Zwanenburg
Personal data that we process
HARC processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide it to us yourself.
Below is an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Company details
- Address details
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Data about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone.
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
HARC processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Processing your payment
- Sending you our newsletter and/or advertising leaflet and/or magazine
- To be able to contact you if this is necessary in order to provide our services
- Inform you about (changes to) our services and products
- To offer you the possibility to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- HARC also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Automated decision making
HARC does not make decisions about matters that can (significantly) affect individuals, based on automated processing. These are decisions made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (such as an employee of HARC) being involved.
How long we keep personal information
HARC will keep your personal data no longer than strictly necessary to achieve the goals for which your data is collected.
Sharing of personal information with third parties
HARC does not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. HARC remains responsible for these processes.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
HARC only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your convenience. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferences. They also allow us to optimize our website. You can opt out of cookies by setting your Internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can delete all information previously stored using your browser settings.
Reviewing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by HARC and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can request us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization named by you.
To make sure that the request for inspection was made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
How we protect personal data
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data over a secure internet connection. You can see this by the address bar 'https' and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three Internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails in our name that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
- DNSSEC is an extra security feature (in addition to DNS) for converting a domain name (#company_website) to the associated IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. In this way, we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.